PLANT-BASED COOKING, FERMENTATION, AND A PLATE FULL OF NOURISHMENT…with Terry Walters.
To listen, click HERE.
Tune into this episode to learn about:
- How and why Terry became a self-taught plant-based chef
- Terry’s “clean food approach” and how her focus has shifted to “nourish”
- Fermented foods, brine ferments, and how you can make them at home
- What “superfood” means to Terry
- Tips for incorporating more plant-based foods in the diet
- How cooking classes can open the conversation about health and wellness
- The recipes Melissa made from the book and how they turned out
- Why Terry felt it was so important to have a robust index in the book and how decreasing food waste is just one of many benefits of this resource
GUILT-FREE RD: WEBSITE